15 June 2008

EGYPT : "Egypt is one of the best leagues I have played ever"

Last night i had a chance to have dinner with Danny johnson Gezira point gaurd, He was preparing to flay back home.I asked him about playing in egypt and his impressions about it.He was looking forward to see his new born sun and his family back home.

SS:Where do you put this season in your basketball carrier?
DJ:To be honest with you this season is one of my best ever,I won my first champion in my life.I used to play in big teams in eurpe but we never won the league.

SS: How hard was it for you to win the campionchip?
DJ:It is a very tough laegue to win,what makes it hard is that he best six teams can win any time so that you have no easy games to play,If you dont play hard every game you will lose.

SS:What about your coach.team mates,mangment?
DJ:They became all my friends,and we had great times togther,they reially hellped me to be in the team very fast.however,when you play in such a big team you dont have to do everything this helped me to lead the team to the championchip.

SS:Gezira players are cosiderd very religious,how did feel abuot it?
DJ:They treated me like one of them,I never felt anything strange because of my religion,They where so kind to me,the only problem i had was language as most of them doesnt speak english.

SS:Will you come again to Egypt:
DJ: Sure,If i dont get a better offer in Eurpe i will come back to play here again.

from africabasket

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?